The Write Tribe Festival begins today and you wouldn't believe if I told you how long I have waited to take part in one. Something or the other always turned up during the earlier events and I would miss taking part in these 7 day blogging extravaganzas. But not this time. And hurrah to that!
Today we are writing a list, any list, because you know what lists are good for everything that has to do with blogging. So shall we begin?
I'm thinking, and I hope you agree, about jotting down a few things that I would like to do before the year ends. How does that sound? Good right? So here goes.
- Continue reading every night before I go to sleep for I need to finish 8 new books that I have so lovingly decorated on my night stand.
- Try out Fatty Bao for I've been meaning to go there for so long.
- My visit to the salon today reminded me how important it is to pamper one self. And so I will go at-least two more times this year. This is the promise I've made to myself. Not a big task to achieve, right? Love and Pamper thy self is the motto I shall follow!
- Discover work life balance which seems to have been lost in the past few weeks. Trust me I won't let 2014 pass without achieving that.
- Buy a writing desk. Yes, I desperately need one. The bed makes me sleepy and lazy which is not a good thing for someone who loves writing.
- Take a vacation. The husband is travelling back to Germany this month but he'll be back in December and we are going to take a much needed vacation then. No sight seeing. Just a nice, secluded place, a resort and lots of food, books and drinks. Sounds good?
- Find a good cook. Yes, I can't cook anymore even if it's for the two of us. In line with the motto of pampering myself and doing things right by me I need to find a cook. Immediately! I just realized that I cannot do everything. About time I'd say!
So these are the things on my to-do list before the last sunset of 2014. Will I be able to achieve them? Well, I certainly hope so.
Now you, yes you, tell me what are the 3 things you want to do before 2014 bids adieu? Tell me, tell me please :)