Positive Fridays


Friday. Yes, it's here again. 

Can you feel the buzz in the air? Yes, the weekend buzz. Captivating, isn't it?

I don't know why but something about Fridays always tends to make me smile. So in keeping with this I thought why not share some beautiful quotes with you today?

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Just a light post in keeping with the tone of the day, eh?

You know if I can be slightly candid with you today (as if I'm never!), there is a certain thing that is tugging at my heart rather ruthlessly these days. But I've chosen to be happy. It's a process. The heart disagrees but I've instructed my mind to force it to be happy. No other choice I say. Surprisingly though it's not as tough as I had anticipated it to be. Of-course, I know somethings are yet to be fixed but a girl's got to be happy right?


I still believe in fairy-tales you know. In happily ever-afters. Does it make sense? Well, even if it doesn't I still want to believe that my life is no less than a fairy tale. I guess it makes me happy in a strange sort of way. Silly I know. But when it is equated with happiness I guess it's alright to be a bit silly. Don't you think?

Sometimes the key to being happy and content lies in doing our own heart’s bidding. Yes, no matter what we should listen to that poor heart of ours. We often take our own selves for granted. Trust me it’s wrong. So wrong!

Sometimes planning to be happy is what we need to do. I know for I have done it many times. If nothing else works then make a plan to be happy and stick to it I say.



Stop and do what you think is best for you. 


Live for yourself for nobody else will do that for you.

Repeat after me 'And now I'll do what's best for me!'

Being a little selfish is actually quite good for health!

***
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger wherein I plan to post daily throughout the year or as long as circumstances permit me :). I'm also part of Ultra Blog Challenge.

Labels: