#MicroblogMondays: Somewhere Far and Away...



Don’t you wish to run away from it all sometimes?

I know I do.

You know when there are so many things pending at work. When I’m unable to flip through the pages of the book I’m dying to read because of a deadline. Yes, that’s when I want to run away to some place quiet and immerse myself in books, in the magic of written words. Of-course, that’s not really possible, such is life.

If it were a movie I would have had the courage to give up my job and explore the unknown with a knapsack filled with my favorite books.

You could say, why not? But it really isn't that simple, is it? With family, friends and obligations where is the legroom to disappear? Nevertheless, if I could I would perhaps go to one of the white sandy beaches of Mauritius, sit under a shade and read. I don’t know if you've been there. In case you haven’t then you probably need to, for they have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Mesmerizing would be the word to describe them really.

So when the time comes I guess any beach destination which is not crowded, clean and has crystal clear waters would be my choice, my escape. You know run away and hide there when I’m bored of the mundane activities of life? And strangely only Mauritius comes to my mind when I write these lines.

Sometimes running away is good you know. It might just be for a few days but it’s definitely good for the soul. Worth a try for sure!

So in case I disappear you at least know where to look for me. Right? White sandy isolated beaches! I’m sure it’ll narrow down the search to some extent.

e.

Labels: