I'm Grateful For...


denisedivined.com
Wednesdays are so wonderful, aren't they? Half the working week is over and done with, while the weekend beckons. Truly one of my favorites among weekdays.

You know these days Jo Nesbo’s ‘TheRedbreast’ is keeping me occupied. So much so that I don’t even want to spend time, or rather waste time, doing anything else apart from being engrossed in that book. But then work doesn't let you be at peace, does it? But I’m stubborn too. Work or no work I’m going to finish this book by Friday. Come what may!

Well, today I want to do a gratitude list to join Laurel in this week’s Gratitude Linkup. I just love the idea you know. You can join us too. Just visit her post here and you’ll know everything about it.

So here is my gratitude list for the week. And just so you know it is in no particular order.


  • We are finally going to watch a movie at the theater today after 9 whole months. The first half of the year was spent in Germany where English movies in English were a rarity. They were mostly dubbed in German. So no prizes for guessing why we couldn’t watch a single movie in the hall while we were there. As much as we would have liked to but unfortunately our German is limited to only two or three words. And after coming back life suddenly became so hectic that going for a movie was simply out of the question. But today the wait seems to be finally over as two seats have been already booked for watching ‘FindingFanny.
  •  I have not been cooking since Sunday. Yes, that is an important point in my gratitude list.
  • I have completed some certifications at office which were necessary for progression. At least the dagger no longer hangs over my head now.
  •  I have been reading this great book that I told you about at the beginning of this post. Somehow the mere thought that I’m journeying through this book makes me happy.
  • My maid. I like how cheerful she is all the time. She’s the first person I see in the morning because I only wake up once she rings the bell. And her smiling face just begins my day on a joyful note.
  • I have purchased six awesome books recently. Well, alright three were gifted by my husband. But the count, the count is SIX! And do you know which ones – Love in the Time of Cholera, The Book Thief, The Silkworm, Life or Death, The Devil’s Workshop and Angel of the Dark. Yay!

So that was my gratitude list for the week. Why don’t you share yours too? Yes, go on. I’d love to know.

You can add your link or view other gratitude post in the link at the end of the page ( PS: where there is the face of the frog ;) )


***
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger wherein I plan to post daily throughout the year or as long as circumstances permit me :). I'm also part of Ultra Blog Challenge.



Labels: