FRIENDS & Sundays!


What do you do on a Sunday when there's nothing worthwhile to watch? Yes, anybody?

Well, I'll tell you.

You just watch reruns of FRIENDS.

I know I don't have to tell you how each episode of the series has the ability to make you smile and feel warm within. So for this Sunday let me leave you with a link of some of the funniest moments of FRIENDS.




And perhaps a quote on Friendship too?

'As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of Friends, and more important to have real ones.'

Source

This one is especially for R, my best friend from my first day of School! I love you R!

***

I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger wherein I plan to post daily throughout the year or as long as circumstances permit me :). I'm also part of Ultra Blog Challenge.

Labels: