Some chit-chat and a lot of motivation


This week just whizzed by so quickly shuttling between home and office. So consumed was I in this vicious cycle that right now I have absolutely no recollection of how it kicked off. Really! But I guess that happens, doesn't it?

Nevertheless since Friday is the day I find myself in I’m anything but bummed. And with the weekend to look forward to as well, I ain’t complaining at all!

While writing a post on World Suicide Prevention Day (which fell on this Thursday, 10th September. Err…yes suddenly I remember!) I realized how much we all are in need of motivation. Yes, inspiration or just a reason to take another step forward in this journey we so fondly call life. So I spent some time today searching for some inspirational quotes for all of us.

Shall I share them here?

Hoping the answer is in the affirmative, here goes.

‘There is always, always something to be thankful for. Find it’

Source

 'Your mistakes do not define you'

Source

'Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt

Source

'Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next.'

Source

'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.' - Unknown

Source

And just because I love you all so much here's a bonus quote for being my awesome blogging buddies:)

'Take time to do what makes your soul happy'

Source
***

I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger wherein I plan to post daily throughout the year or as long as circumstances permit me :). I'm also part of Ultra Blog Challenge.

Labels: