F is for Faithful in Friendship


"Vivian! Who threw the paper at the board?" asked the teacher annoyed.

"Tell me or get out of my class!" he continued looking at Vivian through his glasses.
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

But to his dismay Vivian just unhesitatingly walked out.

As the class continued in full swing, standing outside Vivian noticed his friend Neha in the class look at him quizzically.

He knew what she wanted to ask. So smiling he just winked at her gesturing "I couldn't rat you out!".

They were friends and Vivian knew being faithful was an important aspect of it.
***
F is for Faithful in Friendship....and that's the tone of today's tale...

Linking this post for A to Z Challenge. As I promised in the theme reveal post, as part of the Challenge I'm going to write short stories with one or more emotions beginning with the alphabet of the day as the prompt or central idea for the post. Hope you enjoy the challenge!

Linking this to UBC too.
***
Many of my blogger friends are also taking part in a host of challenges this month. Shower some love on them, won't you? Oh Please ! You know we bloggers are suckers for comments :)

Phew! If I missed tagging you, please shout out here :)

Labels: