My Precious Little Sister

This post is for Write Tribe's 100 Words on Saturday - 2014 # 1 and UBC Day 4

****

My Little Sister! She's the rudder that steers me across life's turbulent waters. Whether I'm happy or sad, lonely or surrounded by friends; I need her with me at all times. Inspite of being miles away in Pune she comforts me when I shudder through life's unpredictable moments.

It is in her presence that I can go on a free-fall, regardless of the consequence. She has seen me fight my demons and still loves me more than I can ever fathom. Need I say more about this angel who guides me through life's treacherous journey? Dabhai you're my precious gem!


She's always by my side!

http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

My fellow Bloggers Richa SinghSuzy, Shilpa Garg and Muses From the Deep are also taking part in UBC. Drop in and cheer them too if you please :).Trust me nothing motivates us bloggers more than a comment from our readers!

Labels: ,